Make a complaint

It's easy to make a complaint

If you have an unresolved issue with your financial service provider, call Financial Dispute Resolution Service. We will discuss the issue with you and provide guidance on how to make your complaint. We can also assist in getting your complaint to your financial service provider if you are unable to do so yourself. 

Your financial service provider must be registered with us in order for Financial Dispute Resolution Service to help resolve your complaint. You can find out if our financial service provider is a Financial Dispute Resolution Service member here

Complaints can be made online or the complaint form can be downloaded to be printed out and completed by hand. Completed forms can be sent via freepost to Financial Dispute Resolution Service. Contact details can be found here.

Administrative Details

Event Date


Supporting Documents

Please upload up to five files below. The maximum file size is 30mb. You can upload most file types, but zip files are not accepted. If there is an issue with your file then we will warn you and you can change your submission. 

Contact Details